- What do my membership fees cover?
- access to our nine courts for the entire play season
- birds (we play with Mavis 300 plastic birds)
- treat nights (Halloween, Christmas, etc), the end of year wing night,
- May I request a refund?
Membership fees are refundable at any
time. The refund paid is less a per member charge of $10 for
each evening the club operated prior to when we received the
request. Member privileges are
- Can I bring kids?
Sure. But they are not allowed to occupy any
court for practice, play hitting, etc -- especially if they are
under 18 years of age. Our insurance policy does not cover
players under 18 years of age, so to allow your kids to play
constitutes a serious liability to the club.
- What do you do with my email address?
All information about
our club is available on our website.
From time-to-time, we will send out notices via email, as a
courtesy, to remind you of upcoming events. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of any
changes to your email address.